Morzilla Making – Day Two
October 31, 2018 @ 7:00 am - 6:00 pm MDT
We need your help to make the morzillak for the annual Morzilla Dinner on Saturday, November 3, 2018.
Efforts begin Tuesday, October 30, at Fiddlers Green Farm (see directions below). Same location as 2017. Drop in anytime between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM to help prepare the onions and leeks.
Wednesday, October 31, we will be cooking the onions and leeks from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Thursday, November 1, at the Basque Center, we will make the morzillas in two shifts: 7:00 AM to 12:30 PM, and 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM. A lunch for both shifts will be served at the break – at approximately 12:30 PM.
If you can’t help out on either of those days, consider Friday, November 2, at the Basque Center from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM, when we will be packaging the morzillas.
Making morzillas is probably the most unique of our volunteer efforts, and it’s also a lot of fun. If you would like to help out or have any additional questions, please contact Sean Aucutt at 208-371-3090.
Directions to Fiddlers Green Farm: 14440 Broken Horn Rd, Boise, ID 83714 (Starting from downtown Boise:)
- Head northwest on W State Street
- Turn right onto N Gary Ln (1.1 mi)
- Continue onto W Hill Rd Pkwy (0.4 mi)
- Continue straight onto N Seamans Gulch Rd (4.2 mi)
- Continue straight onto Broken Horn Rd
- Turn Right on Echanove Dr (0.4 mi)
- Entrance to Farm on Left. Park inside the gates. 14440 Broken Horn Rd, Boise, ID 83714